Before I get ahead of myself, I am Krystal Moore, YOUR Guelph REALTOR®, and I specialize in working with First Time Home Buyers and Sellers. One of the services I offer my Buyer clients is a free, no obligation ‘Home Buyer Consultation’.
What IS a Buyer Consultation?
A Buyer Consultation is essentially a face to face meeting with your REALTOR® to go through the details of what the ‘right’ home looks like, how much it costs and where it is.
The initial meeting takes 20-30 minutes and in it, we get to know each other a little bit better and talk about the following details about your future home purchase:
1. How long have you been looking for a home?
2. Have you been pre-approved?
3. What is your price range (if known)?
4. WHEN do you need to be in your home?
5. Qualities about the home (ie number of bedrooms, bathrooms, layout, windows, other rooms, size, materials such as flooring and wall coverings, garage, fireplace, basement…)
6. Qualities about the lot (ie size, shape, what it faces, view)
7. Qualities about the location (ie does your home need to be in a certain neighbourhood, school zone, within a certain distance to work etc)
These are just some examples about what we go through in that initial consultation. I also provide a ‘Home Buyers’ Packet’ in this initial consultation and go through potential homes that match your criteria with you as well.
As YOUR Guelph REALTOR®, Krystal Moore, I am committed to providing superior customer service to all of my clients, and will be there every step of the way to help you with this exciting step in your lives. Get in touch for Moore today!
Krystal Moore, Sales Representative
Royal Lepage Royal City Realty, Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
214 Speedvale Ave. W.
Guelph, ON N1H 1C4
Why choose Krystal?
I have over 15 years’ experience in Sales and Customer Service, I am motivated, dedicated
and have a solid background in law. I consistently go above and beyond to
make my clients feel important, valued and appreciated!
Want to know Moore?
“Like” my Facebook Pages today!