It’s 2014 and what better way to launch into the New Year than with an INVESTMENT SEMINAR!!
YOUR Guelph REALTOR®, Krystal Moore, along with Kelly-Anne Vsetula, Home Financing Advisor with Scotiabank , is hosting a FREE SEMINAR on Purchasing and Owning INVESTMENT PROPERTY right here in the Royal City!
WHEN: FEBRUARY 12TH, 2014
TIME: 6:30PM – 8:00PM
WHERE: SCOTIA BANK at the corner of Kortright and Edinburgh Road South, Guelph
RSVP: February 3rd, 2014 to Kmoore@rlproyalcity.com
Seating is limited!
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE
- How to become a real estate investor
- Are the mortgage rules different when purchasing an investment property?
- What is the difference between buying a property and buying an ‘investment’ property?
- What are the potential legal implications involved in purchasing an investment property?
- What are the potential tax implications involved in purchasing and/or selling an investment property?
- What are the rules for renting property in Guelph?
- What legal issues may arise in the process of owning investment property?
For more information about this and other Real Estate topics in Guelph, or to set up a free no obligation consultation, please get in touch for Moore today! Kmoore@rlproyalcity.com or 519-400-8394. I’m looking forward to your call and to getting to know each other!
YOUR Guelph REALTOR®
Krystal Moore, Sales Representative
Royal Lepage Royal City Realty, Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
214 Speedvale Ave. W.
Guelph, ON N1H 1C4
Why choose Krystal?
I have over 16 years’ experience in Sales and Customer Service, I am motivated, dedicated
and have a solid background in law. I consistently go above and beyond to make my clients
feel important, valued and appreciated!
Want to know Moore?