What a year it has been so far! And it’s only JUNE.
If you are struggling, you’re not alone.
Here are some helpful tips from YOUR #HomeSweetHome 519 REALTOR(R) Krystal Lee Moore and Buffini and Company on how to RESET (your goals, your happiness, your life), Re-Focus (on what you want) and re-Center 🙂
- Refresh : Read your goals and decide what you want to continue to pursue this year
- Adjust: Update the goals you are pursuing to reflect your current reality
- Evaluate: Look at your current situation to determine what actions are working and which ones are not
- Plan: Write down small steps to take you toward your goals. Include key players and any schedule changes you might need to make.
- Act: Carry out your plan, change your habits and march toward your goals one step at a time.
- Time to Move!: Walk, jog, dance – anything to get you to your feet to move/shake the negativity off
- Intentional Media: Adding a positive podcast or book into your media routine can help keep you on a productive track.
- Your health first: Prioritizing personal health will make you feel stronger
- Accountability is key! Find a friend who also wants to rock 2020!
- Journal! – Writing down your thoughts and experiences (not on social media but just for you) is so helpful
- Daily Self-Check ins: Be honest about your emotions and work on finding Bliss
- Take a Personal Day!: Everyone needs a day off – you deserve it!
- Sleep 🙂 Try to get at least 7-9 hours a night – and fellow night owls, TRY to go to bed before 1am if you can 😉
It’s a trying time and emotions are running high for everyone. That doesn’t meant that you cannot be your BEST you. The people around you will thank you – and you will be happier 🙂
I am always here to help you with your buying and selling needs in London, Guelph and KW – and I’m happy to help uplift those around me too.
I am Committed to making a difference in the lives of those around me…I am YOUR #HomeSweetHome 519 REALTOR® Krystal Lee Moore 🙂
Krystal Lee Moore, Real Estate Broker
Royal Lepage Royal City Realty, Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
Why choose Krystal?
My passion is helping people and giving back to the community and consistently go above and beyond to make my clients feel important, valued and appreciated!
I have over 20 years’ experience in Sales and Customer Service.
I am motivated, dedicated and have a solid background in law.
*Staging by Higgins Home Staging
*Photos by Hans Zegerius