The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the real estate buzz in your neighbourhood has started…
YOUR Guelph REALTOR®, Krystal Moore, is always here to help with one of the most important sales transactions you will engage in: the sale of your most prized possession –> your HOME!
First of all, WHY do people decide to sell their homes?
- EMPLOYMENT ~ if your job is relocated, or you take a new position or find yourself looking for new employment. Also, retirement may lead to selling your home.
- FAMILY ~ changes such as marriage, the birth of a new baby, the illness or death of a loved one or even separation/divorce can create a need to sell your home
- FINANCIAL POSITION ~ a strong market, if you receive an inheritance (either a family home or funds), if mortgage interest rates change or if you are having financial difficulties are ell things that may encourage home owners to sell
- LIFESTYLE ~ changing from a single family home to a condo, moving from the city to the suburbs, or selling your home to build your dream home are all reasons home owners choose to sell
ALTERNATIVES TO SELLING
You can speak to YOUR Guelph REALTOR®, Krystal Moore, about selling your Guelph home and also discuss the alternatives to selling, such as:
- Renting a portion of your home for income
For more information on buying or selling real estate in Guelph and surrounding areas, please get in touch with YOUR Guelph REALTOR®, Krystal Moore, today! Krys@Krystalmoore.com or 519-400-8394.
My goal is to be your trusted advisor and resource for all things real estate and I love meeting new people!
Krystal Moore, Sales Representative
Royal Lepage Royal City Realty, Brokerage,
Independently Owned and Operated
214 Speedvale Ave. W.
Guelph, ON N1H 1C4
Why choose Krystal?
I have over 15 years’ experience in Sales and Customer Service, I am motivated, dedicated
and have a solid background in law. I consistently go above and beyond to
make my clients feel important, valued and appreciated!
Want to know Moore?
*The above information has been compiled from OREA’s “How to Sell Your Home”