WANT TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOME THIS SPRING…
…BUT NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE BEST WAYS TO DO THIS ARE WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK??
1. BASIC HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- Go low flow for faucets and showerheads
Bathing and showering comprises 35% of Canadian household water use!
- Fix leaks – and inspect every 6 months to look for new ones
- Go tankless – upgrade to a tankless waterheater to save up to 20% on your water bill (and you will never ‘run out’ of hot water again!)
- Rethink your insulation – better insulaton can save you 20% on your heating and cooling costs
- Manage temperature automatically
- Seal up drafts and save yourself from losing 30-40% of heating and cooling losses
1. UPGRADES THAT HELP INCREASE VALUE
Ranges from $24,000 to $50,000 on average
Ranges from $10,000 to $21,000 on average
Improving Energy Efficiency
Appealing to younger or more energy-conscious buyers
DID YOU KNOW? FORTY PERCENT of renovation projects go over budget and 33% stay on budget
TOP 3 REASONS FOR RENOVATING:
- Improve the design/look and feel
- Increase the resale value
- Improve storage and efficiency
TOP 3 RENOVATION PROJECTS:
- Bathroom renovation/Addition
- Kitchen renovation/Addition (40% of home improvement dollars in Canada go towards Kitchens)
- Flooring/paneling/ceiling replacement
Want more information? Get in touch with YOUR Guelph REALTOR®, Krystal Lee Moore, today
YOUR Guelph REALTOR®, Krystal Lee Moore
Krystalleemoore@royallepage.ca or 519-400-8394
I AM EXCITED TO SHOW YOU WHY I AM YOUR GUELPH REALTOR®!!!
I am committed to making a DIFFERENCE in the lives of those around me 🙂 My background in customer service and my education in law help me help YOU with one of the biggest transactions and most exciting experiences of your LIFE!
Krystal Moore, Sales Representative
Royal Lepage Royal City Realty, Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
214 Speedvale Ave. W.
Guelph, ON N1H 1C4
Why choose Krystal?
My passion is helping people and giving back to the community and consistently go above and beyond to make my clients feel important, valued and appreciated! I have over 17 years’ experience in Sales and Customer Service. I am motivated, dedicated and have a solid background in law.
Want to know Moore?