June is just around the corner and we’re all starting to venture outdoors for fun in the sun with family and friends!
As I have mentioned once or twice lol one of the BEST parts of my role as YOUR Guelph REALTOR®, Krystal Moore, is to surround myself with amazing people who are experts in fields that my clients will find helpful. A prime example of an amazing person such as this is Leanne Ballard, the owner of Momstown Guelph. Momstown.ca is a national event and media company connecting Canadian moms, kids and the businesses that serve them. A mom to three children herself, Leanne is one of the most organized, caring and attentive women I have ever met and she consistently goes above and beyond to create a community of family here in the Royal City!
Leanne has generously agreed to provide some FANTASTIC ideas about WHAT to do while your home is being shown to potential buyers:
FIVE THINGS TO DO WHILE YOUR HOME IS BEING SHOWN TO POTENTIAL BUYERS
So you finally outgrew your home and it is time to upgrade to something bigger. But what do you do with your kids while your REALTOR® is showing your home. Let’s be honest: your home is more likely to be shown in the evening when you would prefer to be in it. Here are some ideas of what you can do to keep your kids busy for an hour or so.
1. Take a nature hike – much easier to do now that the nice weather has arrived. Go visit our local Arboretum or take a walk in your own neighbourhood. Lengthen the trip by creating an easy scavenger hunt of items for your child to find.
2. Go on a picnic – take your supper to a local park and enjoy it outside. This way you have happy kids because we all know that going anywhere with hungry kids is not a good idea! Then grab some ice cream after.
3. Check out the local indoor play ground – this option works if you are selling in the winter or the weather is not cooperating. Grab yourself a coffee and let the kids run for an hour. The bonus to this one is how well they will sleep after. Check out www.funmazing.ca
4. Arrange a play date – when you arrange a play date everyone wins. Ask if your child can attend a play date at a friend’s house while your house is being shown. That mom will also benefit from her child having the company and of course you can host her child in return when she needs it.
5. Go out for dinner – if you need another indoor option you can always go out for dinner. McDonalds makes a good choice for these once in awhile situations. Remember hungry children are no fun and the playground is included.
Best of luck in the sale of your home and I hope you find a new home that is just perfect for you!
You can get in touch with Leanne in several ways:
For more information about Real Estate in Guelph, or to set up a time to chat, please get in touch for Moore today! Krys@KrystalMoore.com or 519-400-8394. As always, I’m looking forward to your call and to getting to know each other!
YOUR Guelph REALTOR®
Krystal Moore, Sales Representative
Royal Lepage Royal City Realty, Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
214 Speedvale Ave. W.
Guelph, ON N1H 1C4
Why choose Krystal?
I have over 15 years’ experience in Sales and Customer Service, I am motivated, dedicated
and have a solid background in law. I consistently go above and beyond to make my clients
feel important, valued and appreciated!
Want to know Moore?