Whether you’re selling your first or fourth home, buying an existing property or building a new home, there’s one thing you need: a reputable agent. While some may say you can buy or sell your home on your own, if you’re not familiar with the process, it may lead to more frustration and aggravation than it’s worth. Why go it alone when you can have an experienced professional by your side to help you every step of the way.
1. An Agent will represent you
2. Am Agent will guide you through the process
3. An Agent knows what to look for
4. An Agent is objective – Buying and selling your HOME can be an emotional experience and a REALTOR(R) can step back and see the whole picture with you.
5. An Agent is an expert of your local area
6. An Agent offers advice based on experience
7. An Agent works on your behalf
8. An Agent will continue to serve after the closing.
9. Going it alone may end up costing you – Sellers may err in pricing or in handling offers and leave money on the table. Buying on your own may leave some risks or clauses out which are meant to protect you.
For information about the Guelph Real Estate Market, please contact me at Krystalleemoore@royallepage.ca or by phone at 519-400-8394.
Krystal Lee Moore, Sales Representative
Royal Lepage Royal City Realty, Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
214 Speedvale Ave. W.
Guelph, ON N1H 1C4
**Guelph Tribune Reader’s Choice Best REALTOR® GOLD Award 2016***
I love to earn your referrals and appreciate you trusting me enough to help your friends, family and colleagues!
Why choose Krystal?
A PROUD Sponsor of Guelph Moms and Co., I have over 18 years’ experience in Sales and Customer Service, I am motivated, dedicated and consistently go above and beyond to make YOU
feel important, valued and appreciated!
Want to know Moore?